Thursday 13 September 2018

For Laughs: friends with benfits


The Wendy Williams show for me is that show you kind of hate but are still intrigued to watch sometimes! I caught this clip on Facebook as someone just had to share it with their friends and family! The post caption was what should you do if you had a threesome with your boyfriend of 4 years and YOUR friend of 10 years and now you want to have sex with your friend again...without your man!!! (I paraphrased and added some of my own info! Watch from 2min 40sec).

I am bussing up! But mainly because I cannot imagine MY MAN wanting to have a threesome with me and my MALE friend. Lord knows that would set off alarm bells for me...we would never be the same again. She did say her boyfriend didn't get involved, he just watched! But why?! If you're gonna watch next man sprawl out your woman, could he really be upset if she wants to deal with the man again without him?! You not really supposed to draw people in your relationship when it comes to your 'family business' and that's just talking. What on earth do you expect to happen if you let them pump your girl?! And in front of you! And better than you!! I just can't!! I hope this is a joke because this sounds too crazy to be true.

To each his own. 

Maybe I'm a prude. Drop a comment and share your thoughts! Am I the only one who finds this crazy?!

Chantal x
SHARE:

1 comment

What's your thoughts? Add a comment below!

© Chantal's . All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig