Tuesday 11 September 2018

Welcome to my blog!

Hey you,

So you've stumbled across my blog and are probably wondering at this moment what its all about... Well it's a personal blog about my life, my experiences, my rants, my interests and passions and whatever else comes to mind whenever it comes to mind!
my life, my experiences, my rants, my interests and passions
In this journey called life there are many lessons, a lot of experiences both good and bad, and at times it is necessary to just reflect and process it all so that you can keep moving on; with as sane a mind as possible!

This is what this blog is for me. A source of venting, a place to be inspired by others who may comment and share a bit of their story, and a birthing place for new ideas and wisdom. What I have often found when venting to friends and family, is that you can find the best nuggets of advice and wisdom to see you through your problems, situations or circumstances. So in some ways this is a self-help page for me and maybe you depending on what you're going through!

I hope as you follow and read my blog that you will be inspired, encouraged, uplifted and if nothing else, assured that you are not the only one passing through the issues of life!
you will be inspired, encouraged, uplifted
So here's a bit of generic information about me to get started. I am 28 years young, the youngest of 5 siblings, I recently embarked on the journey of becoming self-employed so I am co-owner of an online hair company (this will be the topic of much of my rants!), I am in a relationship with my partner who is also my business partner (this is a crazy topic just by itself!), I consider myself a sister-friend to a few special people and an associate to many! I currently have 15 nieces and  nephews (and the family is growing!). I love to laugh, I love to learn and I enjoy leaping head first into new challenges!

My next post I think will be about how I found myself going from studying mental health nursing to being self-employed building my business online!

Stay tuned! Or if not good luck with your life, I wish you all the best!

Chantal x


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This is a very interesting read! Well done look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you continue to enjoy my posts

      Delete

What's your thoughts? Add a comment below!

© Chantal's . All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig